# SeniorMatch Review
SeniorMatch has been in the online dating industry for over a decade! It offers extra personalized services, valuable security protections and a high quality of customer service. It proclaims itself as 'the largest and most effective site for […] seniors' and we'd be inclined to agree. With a huge membership base of educated, successful mature singles over 50, it's the number one place to meet, chat and date. As the site's tagline states: "you don't have to be alone."
- Senior members: the place to be if you're over 50 and looking for romance, dating, pen pals or new friends.
- Verification: make use of the great verification features. Search verified members. Verification and highlighting ensures that your profile gets lots of views
- Free $100 verification package which simply consists of you following one of two verification steps
1. Upload / email / fax a copy of your ID (drivers license, state ID card, military ID card or passport).
2. Upload a photo of you holding a sign with "SeniorMatch.com" and your username on it.
- Photos: high quality, upload photos up to 5MB each.
- Winks: send a wink to break the ice and express your interest in a member.
- Instant messaging: chat online using the IM feature.
- Group chats: participate in member forums and meet people with the same interests as you.
- Matches: view your romantic compatibility with other members.
- Help: priority support for Gold members.
- Personalized: upgrade and get your own account manager to help tailor the best service in accordance with your needs.
- Live chat support: with a SeniorMatch.com counselor when you upgrade.
- Assistance: 24/7 telephone and email support.
- Let's meet: play a dating game to receive dating suggestions.
- Hot topic: have your say on the latest poll.
Standard membership is free.
- 1 Month: $29.95. Save 25% on normal price of $39.95.
- 3 Months: $59.95 (equivalent to $19.95 per month). Save 50% on normal price of $119.95.
- 6 Months: $95.95 (equivalent to $15.95 per month). Save 60% on normal price of $239.95.
- Upgrade and improve your chances by 500%.
- Full mobile access.
- Be viewed and contacted 20+ times more than standard members
- Connect faster with emails
- 40+ more benefits only for gold members
- Get priority customer service
The first thing that strikes you is that the site's so easy to navigate and use the various features, which makes it ideal for keeping tabs on your dating activities, avoiding the clutter and poor layout of some other sites. As with other sites, it's free to join, create a profile and upload photos. All you'll need is a valid email address in order to verify your membership account. Members come from all over but the vast majority are resident in the US. The membership base comprises millions of profiles, with thousands online when we checked out the site.
Profiles are very detailed, including basic details about where a member lives, their age and distance from you, which is handy when considering the possibility of meeting. Something else you won't see on other sites is a 'first date idea' section, which is helpful in giving you some idea of a suitable activity should you arrange to meet. Self-written sections really give you a good idea about what a member's like, complemented by information on appearance, interests, lifestyle and what that member is looking for in a potential partner.
It's well worth considering upgrading to Gold on SeniorMatch.com, as we believe that your chances of finding a date are optimized. It costs less than $1 a day, even for the most expensive package, which we think is pretty good for such a solid site and so many dating options.
There's also an excellent FAQs page (arranged by category) and 24/7 customer support by telephone and email, plus access to a live chat counselor if you upgrade. You won't find this level of support on any other senior dating site.