# Match.com Review
Promotion Link: Try Match.com 3 Day Free Trial >>
Match.com is one of the best known dating websites around, and there are some good reasons for that. The site has over 25 million members to its name, which is a lot. If you can't find a date among them then something isn't right! There is also (approximately) a 50 : 50 ratio between men and women on Match.com, which is rare in the dating world. Many of Match.com's competitors have a much larger ratio of men to women.
The Match.com Guarantee is included in the 6 month subscriptions.
If you don't find someone special during your first six months, you'll get another 6 months free.
- The largest database of members on mainstream dating sites
- Over 25 million members waiting to find someone special
- Tens of thousands of members online at any time
- Access the site on your smartphone and send emails, winks and IM when you're on the move.
- Add photos from your hard drive or using a web cam
- Add your favourite films, movies and books to your profile
- Advertise yourself with a dating headline
- Get free advice on style
- 1 Month: $42.99.
- 3 Months: $71.97 (equivalent to $23.99 per month). Save 44.2% on normal price of $57.
- 6 Months: $125.94 (equivalent to $20.99 per month). Save 51.2% on normal price of $132.
- 12 Months: $239.88 (equivalent to $19.99 per month). Save 53.5% on normal price of $276.
Free members can avail of the following core features:
- Create an in depth personal profile including up to 20 photos
- View photo albums of other members
- Send and receive winks from other members
- Run a variety of quick or advanced searches to help find your ideal match
- Search based on standard parameters (appearance, age, location and so on) or based on your personalities
- Search for members who live near you (as close as 1 mile)
- Save search preferences so you don't need to repeatedly input the same information each time you perform a search
- Get real time profile alerts
- See latest matches
Members with Standard subscriptions get the following perks:
- Attend Stir events where you can interact with other Match.com members in the real world.
- See who has been checking you out and might be interested in meeting
- Read and send emails on Match.com's internal system
- Chat on an instant messenger, talk in real time
- Access chat rooms & private message others in the chat rooms
- Access the 'Similar Profiles' feature
- Profiles you're not interested in can be hidden from view
- Get priority customer service
- Browse the site without ads
- Read an exclusive magazine with dating and lifestyle tips
- Hide your profile and browse without interruption
- Take a peek at what other members might be looking for in a partner
- Follow a 3-step program produced by relationship experts
- Personality profiling and matching tools
Members with Best Value Plan Subscriptions get three additional perks:
- Email Read Notification: find out when people have read your emails
- Highlighted Profile: highlight your profile to get more attention from members using the site
- First Impressions: be one of the first faces that new members will see, giving you a head start.
Match.com seems to be a leader in its field because it offers a professional service which actually gets results. Its membership numbers are backed up by a reliable system which offers value for money and a good time too! There are a variety of ways to approach finding a potential date on Match.com, all of which are worthwhile and offer a constructive means to finding a date who is likely to push your buttons.
The site is so confident that you’ll find someone special within six months that you will receive another 6 months’ paid membership for free, if you don’t. This does require a 6 month contract to be taken in the first instance, but it’s quite a reassurance. The price is right too, with Match.com sitting comfortably among the price brackets of most other dating websites but offering a superior service.
With over 25 million members in 60 different countries and presented in 18 different languages, mainstream online dating doesn’t get much bigger than Match.com. It has been around for almost two decades (since 1995) and it shows. It has a refined, intuitive user interface, expert tips and advice, a professional, polished layout and of course one of the biggest databases of members on the planet. The premium membership is also extremely competitively priced, costing a lot less than many other, smaller dating sites. As The Match.com Guarantee comes with the 6 month membership options, it makes sense to upgrade to a 6 month membership, either on day 1 or else after a few weeks using the site as a free member. It will probably be a rather good investment, in the grand scheme of life, love and the pursuit of happiness.