# eHarmony Review
- 1 Month: $59.95.
- 3 Months: $119.85 (equivalent to $39.95 per month).
- 6 Months: $179.70 (equivalent to $29.95 per month).
- A large database of genuine members
- Send Icebreakers or Smiles to show interest
- Personality Profile – Read about your personality based on your test
- All the profiles are fully detailed and therefore there is hardly any room for scammers
- Activity Status
- Profile Advisor – Get help with your profile from professional writers and relationship experts
- Browse – View member profiles from across the globe
- Verification (Cost $5.59 per year)
- Secure Call – Talk to matches without revealing your real phone number
- Photos – Upload high quality photos
- User interface – Display more information on the screen at a time
- Attractive slide navigation system
- Matches Based on Compatibility Test & Profile Criteria
- Email Alerts When New Matches Are Found
- Find New Matches – eHarmony will search for you
- Guided Online Dating – No searching for matches on your own
Online dating is recognized to be one of the most popular subjects in the internet. There is a huge competition among the websites to stand out from the rest. eHarmony is such dating site that is equipped with various features to make sure the users find their perfect partners no matter if it is a long term serious relationship or a casual one. The site is developed with the help of the latest technology to make things easy for you in finding the perfect match.
The user interface of this website is a pretty friendly one and the navigation options are also operates in a convenient way. To be more specific, the navigation layout of the site is designed to be a horizontal one. Because of this particular design, eHarmony displays more information on the screen at a time.
eHarmony.com has a large database of genuine members. All the profiles are fully detailed and therefore there is hardly any room for scammers. The interactive pages of his particular website are pretty cool in making it a nice place for the users. It enables you to move from one profile section to another very easily because of the overall design.
After signing into a profile at eHarmony, you will be able to get into the “What if” section for the website which has a very attractive slide navigation system. These slides will show the profiles of other people enabling you to observe their information pretty easily. When you go through these profiles, the sophisticated system integrated with eHarmony will show you what those users have in common with you as per the given details.
However, there is a limitation of viewing profiles at a stretch per day. At a glance it may appear as a downside, but the limited number of profiles presented to you via the slideshow has a good potential than the random ones increasing your chances of finding the perfect match.
When it comes to the membership options, eharmony.com gives you to select from many different plans to select from. In fact, eHarmony is the only dating website to offer 12 month plan so far in addition to the 1, 3 and 6 month subscription plans. If you need to save some money while enjoying a better dating service, it is wiser to sign-up for a long-term plan other than sticking to short term ones. Although they charge you upfront for the entire subscription in general, they offer you the option of going for installment basis (up to 03 installments) with some plans.
Although you can see your matches for free of charge, if you need to contact another member you need to subscribe for a plan. It is best to start with a 03 month plan…